Presenting the VideoArray range of VideoWall Solutions
Nuvola's VideoArray range of Video wall processors are designed to create a single image on a video wall (composite display devices constructed from multiple displays). The VideoArray is designed for use in critical applications where malfunction is unacceptable. VideoArray can be used in command and control centers, to create large displays, as well as for security monitoring systems. On it's own, the processor consists of a chassis and a set of input and output modules.
Within Nuvola's VideoArray range, the VideoArray 2432 has 24 inputs, 32 outputs. And the VideoArray3232 has 32 inputs, 32 outputs model which you can cascade 4 folds to a maximum of 128 inputs, 128 outputs. Depending on the needs, each VideoArray processor can be equipped with the necessary number of modules. Additional modules are available separately.
• Highly cost effective than any other video processor in the market.
• Enhanced features and superior video processing capabilities.
• Hot-swappable modular design.
• Combination of PC + FPGA design (Intuitive operation + enhanced image processing capabilities ensuring stability).
• Flexibility of future module upgrades.